Not really a question more of OMG

It is starting to freezing rain heavy here where i live , all schools around us are already saying closed our school is being super slow. there are trucks on I65 going really slow in Northbound and Southbound lanes and already seen two ambulances and a firetruck. My hubby fell and hurt his back again on the sidewalk this time because of a slick spot. Wonders why our superintendant is so darn slow, I can hear the rain to :( and waiting on father in law and he has my mom with him so she could get her medicine and she already broke her foot a couple years ago. they said they seen slideoffs already to and they are trying to get milk for my kids because i ran out and could not get to the store. if anything happens i am going to feel so bad.:( They wanted to make sure the grandbabies had milk. but OMG.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• If it starts to snow/ice around here I go ahead and pick my kids up from school. Five years ago, our school system waited too late to call off schools, there were major traffic tie ups and many kids ended up having to spend the night at the schools because parents just couldn't get there. The drive to pick my son up from school, which usually took me 25 mins round trip ended up taking me 2 1/2 hours that day due to traffic/routes that were cut off.

Answer by missanc at 10:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• wow -- and I thought my day was bad!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011