Have you ever been to a farmer's market?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• Where I live, there are several all around. Some are only one day a week, some are two or three days a week. They are all year round.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• the one in Minneapolis is one of the biggest in the country. going is SO FUN. and the cheese curds, LOL.... to die for.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• All the time, more in the summer.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes, we have them starting in spring and going through late fall I love going to them!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I go at least once a week. There is one right down my street every Friday, my favorite is every Tuesday and Saturday it's huge, and has so much yummy stuff...my favorite lemon almonds, my favorite feta cheese and humus, and so much more. If I wanted to I could go to one every day around here.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Where I grew up there was one every thursday....it was the cool place to be when i was in high school lol...it was always fun.....although i always spent way to much money there lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have been going to the FMs since the 60s. My grandparents used to take us-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have been going to the farmers market since I was little my mom used to take us. But the was in my country, since I came here I have not been going too much its not the same thing, because where I'm from we used to go every day, and they don't use to do that here. But still fun every time we go.
    jazz03

Answer by jazz03 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2011