Im so not liking this behavior

I am so sick of people who think the world revolves around them. Granted when I was younger I did it but grew out if it. I am sick of my peers with that type of attitude and if you look at their life they have no reason to be gloating about anything (far from perfect).

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel you.

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I am sick of hearing posts like "my perfect", lol.  My perfect daughter, my perfect husband, my perfect napkin placement, etc. 

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• LMAO my perfect napkin placement :)

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Live and let live.

Answer by rosetoes at 11:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes why to bother others with ur attitude/issues/mess just let others live as they want

Answer by A11 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• That's some people unfortunately. I usually distance myself from those type of people because all they do is bring you down and of course they don't want to grow up. You can't make people grow up until and IF they want too. Simple as that.

Answer by Bird16_J at 12:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011