PediaCare vs Tylenol?? *edit*

My 14 monthold daughter has been running a fever since last night of over a 100. Right now it's 102.3. I want to take her to the ER but my husband said to sit it out until tomorrow. I am not sure if I should give her tylenol or pediacare. Obviously I can't give her both. I have never tried pediacare and want to know if it's better than tylenol...

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 10:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Health

• I personally like Tylenol better. Pedicare is gritty. And if you have Motrin switch back and forth from Tylenol to Motrin every 3 hours. ( I'm not sure how old your dd is) but we rushed my dd to the ER with a temp of 103.1 last summer and we were told to rotate the meds. It worked really well.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Ok, my dd was just over a year when we took her in. 8ml of Tylenol, then 3 hrs later 8ml of Motrin
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thanks for the info. Last night the fever spiked and we could never get it below 100, so we rushed her to the ER. She has Strep, and it was BAD!!!! Now she is on antibiotic, and pediacare.... Next time I won't wait...
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2011