What should I do adult content

I just turned 18 and I have a 7 month old. I am dating my best friend's older brother (she set us up) who is 22. When we started dating, I didn't know I was pregnant yet. About a month into the relationship, I realized I was. I told him about it and that I would understand that he prob didn't want to date me because I was pregnant. Not only did he not want to break up, he was there for me every step of the way. We have been together about a year and a half now. We have never had sex because 1 I was underaged and while he said it wasn't that he didn't trust me not to go to the cops, he just felt like if legally, I am not old enough without him breaking the law, I am not old enough and 2 he was afraid of "hurting the baby" even though my dr said it is fine, it always scared him too much. Everything is great my dd has him wrapped around her little finger ( her dad is not around) . We got engaged on my birthday (last month) but we won't be getting married for a least a year. The thing is, our reasons for not having sex are gone, I am 18 and I have had the baby. I know he really wants to because I asked him and I really want to too. I am on the pill, I love him so much. Would it be wrong to have sex with him? This situation is hard because it is the only thing I can't talk about with my best friend, she loves that we are together but she said she never wants to hear about us having sex lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I know this answer may not be popular, but as long as you are using protection, I don't think it would be wrong at all. You are over 18, and engaged. Sexual compatibility is extremely important in a marriage.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Depends on your moral background. Since you have kids, you don't seem to have issues with sex before marriage...unless that's something that he has issues with. If you are getting married to each other anyway, there is no harm in following through if that's something you both want. You are using protection so all seems fine and dandy. So talk about it with him and see where things go. G'luck.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• well, first of all, good job not having sex. My only thought is that if you already waited so long, why not make it really special and wait for your wedding night? But, there's nothing wrong with getting to' know' him before then :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• well unless you guys had a plan to wait till ur married, i dont see y not.. ? like u said ur 18 now right? well ur of legal age now
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'd let him make the move for sex. Wait until he thinks it's the right time

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• He sounds like an awesome guy! I wish you both the best of luck and a long, happy marriage! I don't think its wrong to have sex with him as long as you both feel the time is right. Sex is important, so whatever is going to make it special for the both of you is what you should do!
    landensmom

Answer by landensmom at 11:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well I'm really happy that you found such an AMAZING GUY!!!! He's a real sweetheart for helping you thru your pregnancy and taking care of you and was willing to wait for you to be 18 before having sex! That is a really great guy. And I feel that if you BOTH are ready to have sex and are using protection (i.e. the pill or condoms) then I say go for it! I wish you both a long and happy marriage! Good luck and I hope you guys have a long and happy life together!!
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 12:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I just feel so lucky to have him. He was by my side the entire pregnancy and was even in the delivery room. 99.9% of guys would have ran at the word pregnant (espcially when he knew it wasn't his) but he didn't
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• He sounds great!! If he wants to wait for marraige then let him!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh, he told me he wants to, he doesnt' want to wait for marriage, just until I am 18 and had the baby
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011