how many ladies on here have a pitbull dog?

bobo69

Asked by bobo69 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pets

• I had the sweets pitbull puppy ever but had to get rid of her cause she always barked at our neighbor and he was scared of dogs period...seems like every big dog i've had has always barked at him like he is doing something wrong...maybe its because he is just a big jerk
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 10:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have a pit/lab mix, but the pit part is dominant. She is a big sweet lap dog!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 10:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We rescued a brindle pit as a pup. We raised her until we moved and had to find her a new home.  She is a good dog very protective of the home but woud not hurt anyone.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i think they just get a bad wrap because that is all the attacks the news talks about...i was in the pharmacy one day and this big dude was attacked by a lil dog and had to get stitches but you dont hear about that kind of stuff
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have 2
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Me.
    Mrs_Reynolds

Answer by Mrs_Reynolds at 11:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't but have several friends who do. I used to have a Rottweiler, though.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Lol ~ bobo69, I have a Pitty/Chow mix named ... Bobo! She cost me 3 grand in vet bills after a friend didn't shut my door right and she got out and mauled by a huge dog (119 puncture wounds, both shoulders gaping to the bone), green eyes, strawberry blond fur (that is softer than most human hair), and a pink nose. She sleeps flat on her back and my cats sleep on her belly in the winter.

She spent the first two years of her life tied on a four foot chain and getting kicked any time she tried to get in the house. We got her after the grub that abused her was evicted and left her tied there. We also have a Carolina wolf, a Lab/Great Dane mix, and a Rottie/who knows mix ... also rescues.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I had one. She was Brindle in color...about 75 pounds. Gorgeous dog. She passed away when she was a little over a year old from cancer :-(
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• id never of got rid of my pup due to a neighbour
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2011