GOING CRAZY!!

I HAD A PERIOD ON OCTOBER 20,MY MONTHLY CYCLE CALENDER SAID THAT I SHOULD BE GETTING IT ON THE 17TH OF THIS MONTH.WELL I'VE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,NAUSEOUS,ALWAYS TIRED EVEN AFTER I SLEEPT FOR HOURS OR FROM NOT DOING ANYTHING,VAGINAL CLEAR AND SOME WHITE DISCHARGE,ALITTLE BLOATED NOT MUCH.DOES THIS SOUND LIKE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?WHEN WILL BE THE BEST TIME TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could be pregnant. the best time when you take the HPT is on 17th if you actually miss your period. if negative, retest few more days.

good luck!
    ProudMomma626

Answer by ProudMomma626 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yeah, and you could just be getting ready to go on the rag: tiredness, discharge, boobs hurt.. all the same stuff pregnancy does, well because your body is getting ready to be pregnant, just in case...
    i'd say by the 20th if you havent started, get a test. those 5 days earlier ones, dont really do a lot of good, so just get you a cheapie!!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 1:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008