winter weather on the way

the news is all hyped up about the snow. We live in the mideast area and we have plenty of salt and snow trucks. Is anyone else so worried about this winter storm?

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm not worried. I already know work has been cancelled for tomorrow (work at a community college) and we're all stocked up on food, TP, etc. I actually liked getting snowed in once in a while, at least for a short time. They're predicting 12-18" tomorrow, which will on top of the ice we got today.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Not worried here either. We live in north central IL. and are expecting around 18 inches of snow. I'm scheduled off work for Tuesday and Wednesday, and we did all the grocery shopping over the weekend and filled the gas tank today. I don't expect my son to go to school either, so we're stocked up on DVD's and board games and his game boy is charged and ready to go!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• not worried, have extra heatsource, cooking fuel and food good to go!
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 12:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Not a bit. Living in central FL...
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 11:27 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I live in Florida. I am worried for all of you though.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Well, we are having an arctic blast right now in Denver, it's up from -13 to -9! We didn't get a lot of snow, but have arctic cold. Schools are out today and I'm guessing it's not looking good for tomorrow either. Happily, DH bought a new snow shovel on Sunday. We got 2-4 inches.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011