If you were pregnant and asked your husband to get you some take-out, what would he say?

I don't usually ask, but I did today and DH acted like I was losing it. He kept saying, "You want taco bell? Really?" Like it was absurd. FInally I was like, No forget it. I guess he felt bad because he washed dishes. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL my DH just commented 'does HE want to carry the baby? Yeah.... go get the woman some Taco Bell!'
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mine fulfills any craving I have, pregnant or not, without a question. But, then, I fulfill his cravings the same way. :)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It seemed like he was always one step ahead of me! He always got exactly what I needed!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• this is our first baby, and my DH is super excited. If I even hint that I'm hankering for something he's ready to jump in the car to go get whatever it is I'm craving. Lol I've had to convince him NOT to go anywhere rediculous for something minor more than once.

Taco Bell is super cheap, too! (my fav is their bean burritos with onions... they're only about a dollar! And I like their grilled stuft burritos!!)
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• breaks my heart to think about husbands not being as wonderful to their pregnant wives as mine was to me

whatever I wanted 24/7 he was there. and when the hospital kept me for about 10 days prior to birth and I was so sick of hospital food and order in stuff he made me (at home) cheesy scrambled eggs and bacon and RACED to the hospital to make sure it was still hot and yummy. adore.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• depends on time of day and if hes tired....i wouldnt expeect it from him at anytime of the day or if he just got off work or something, i also liked going and getting it myself just getting out of the house was nice :) but usually hed get it for me if i did ask.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• He'd ask where I wanted it from.

My DH made NUMEROUS Taco Bell runs at midnight during my first pregnancy. With my DS it was Jason's Deli salads and cheese pizza.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My husband gets me it whenever I want it! He is great!!!! I love him!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My husband got me whatever I wanted, I didn't even have to ask....but actually, he's like that even when I'm not pregnant. If I hint that I'm craving something....he'll disappear and come back with it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• if it wasn't too late at night, im sure my dh would go get it for me :)
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2011