How do I catch my husband cheating?

dontknow57

Asked by dontknow57 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• If he's been doing it a while he may be very good at hiding it. Obviously something caused you to think he is so follow up on whatever brought it to your attention. You could follow him or check his emails & phone records.
    Anonymous

• If you feel you need to it's time for marriage counseling, or time to get out.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Marriage counseling. If that doesn't work things out or if you really want to catch him, hire a PI to investigate him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• phone records, e-mail or facebook. Depending on what service you have, they can print out the texts for you
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I found a phone # that he has been texting it is a girl that works in the office he said they are just friends he deletes them all. He does not want sex from me anymore
    dontknow57

Comment by dontknow57 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Depending on the company you get your cell service through, sometimes you can read the texts online. Not with T-Mobile, though.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 11:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Do not try. If he is you will find out and if he is not you will find out. The only reason I say this is....... cheating sucks. Be sure before you assume. I think a lot of our other moms gave great advice on looking for the signs.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Depending on the cell company you can also get text sent to you that he sends and ones that are sent to him. It is like a CC to you. It is a parental control I believe, with the way it is ran I think that he would never know you get them unless he sees the bill. I would give it a try, and I would be thinking the samething if I were in your shoes. Don't sit back and wonder.....find out what is going on if it bothers you that bad and don't be afraid to. Follow your heart and your gut instincts. Like one lady said from above, a P.I. works good as well. They can put tracking devices on his car etc., I know someone who did this and it worked. Wish you the best and hope it all turns out to be nothing, will be praying for you!! :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I went thru the same thing. He was constantly calling this girl more than me. Wouldn't kiss me bye before he went to work anymore,sex only when he wanted it,it was a mess. He began being very disrespectful, Usually, when you suspect something is goin on, it is. His phone you to redial me back and i could hear him talkin to her and he would tell me he was at work. Til this day, he still denies he was messin around, she was just a friend he says. I left for two months,cuz the way things were goin, i would have snapped. but things were better when I came back and we get along better than we ever did. Find all the info you can, confront him about it,and leave if you have to,but do what's best for you.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Act like nothing is happening, give him space... let him go out, have his fun.. then one day come unanounced either to his job or to where ever you think he is at. If you catch him, dont make a scene.. take pictures if you can and let him be. Then go home and decide what you want to do. If you decide you want out dont tell him right away, go get a lawyer and check about all the laws in reference to child support, etc... when you have all that set.. then sit him down, show him the pics and calmly tell him he is done. Now if you want to work things out, invite him to a restaurant (public place) and show him the pics or any evidence you can get and again, calmly ask him if he wants to work things with you or not. I know its not easy to keep your cool, but it really scares them when we dont become drama queens.
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011