Infatuation? Or Love?

I have been with my hubby for 6 years...we have so many problems I cant even begin to explain. I still love him as much as I always have...I know in my heart that we should move on, but I CANT STAND the thought of him being with someone else...am I crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• of course not!! You LOVE him and you are SUPPOSED to feel this way if you are in love. Being married is hard and takes LOTS of work!! Can you two get counseling?
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I thought about counseling...because that is one of the big problems... getting him to open up to me...I just dont know how he would feel about it...
    Anonymous

• no i am the same way with my hubby we actually split up one time and the day after i left he moved some girl into our houes and i went over there and kicked her ass and then called him and told him he had some nerve anyway he kicked her uot and i came back and made him buy us a new hiuse i told him i would not stay in a house where he had sex with another girl is that wrong or posesive either way i don't care
    crystal292

Answer by crystal292 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I know exactly how you feel! I have been there myself! I don't think you're ready to split permanetly. Maybe try a trial separation. Both of you need to go out with other people (NO SEX)and see how you feel. It will give you a chance to miss each other and feel jealous and see each other the way you did when you started dating. I don't think you're ready to spit up until you get to the point where you don't care anymore if he is with someone else.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Well, even if he won't go to counseling you can go to work through your own feelings.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• We try to talk to eachother...but it seems like almost everytime it breaks out into a fight.
    Anonymous

• Marriage is so hard, but if you're both willing to try, It can be awesome.Try not to do or say anything you may regret in a fit of anger. Try to remind one another why you fell in love. In true love, there should not be pride.
    MarySchreiner

Answer by MarySchreiner at 2:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Infatuation is when you feel that you love someone. Love is when you are loved back.

Answer by Bmat at 3:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Get a note book and you can write to each other. Whenever one of you has something to say, write it down and maybe you can learn to communicate better that way. Instead of getting into arguements it might be easier to read what he has to say. that way the tone of voice of facial expressions cant get in the way.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I can relate to this, and you aren't crazy for feeling like this. You love him, he's a man you wanted to start a life with and the thought of him with another makes you feel hurt. Even if your heart is telling you something isn't right, and isn't the same as much. *hug* If you haven't given up yet, you aren't ready to split up.

I like the note book idea, and maybe that would work better then spoken word. Have him read it when your not around, and you read his when your alone.
    MamaHens3

Answer by MamaHens3 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2008