Very Important need help?

I haven't had my period in like 2 months and my boobs are swore, Im always sick no matter what I eat... I pretty much know I'm pregnant without taking a test? This will be my second child... But this time I'm spotting like its a light period not even enough to get on my clothes but still I'm worried about it I have had miscarges in the past but I'm not cramping or anything... It started last night but it lasted for like 2 seconds but to night every time i go to the bathroom there is a lite pink what does this mean

candace_086

Asked by candace_086 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lite pink can be normal. I wouldn't worry too much yet. Just call the doctor in the morning to be sure everything is ok.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• its pretty much sounds like your pregnant...i was feeling the same with my 2nd child...i would just take a pg test...or call my doctor to make sure whats really going on...good luck!!
    jrsmommy17

Answer by jrsmommy17 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i would take a test, just to make sure, or better yet talk to your dr...best of luck
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• go to the doctor and until u can just in case ur preggo and it isnt something else take it easy lay on ur back with your legs propped up
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• talk to ur doc
    A11

Answer by A11 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• ok thanks guys
    candace_086

Comment by candace_086 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I had that with my first pregnancy and I know once you've had a miscarriage you freak every time you see blood. But yeah totally normal.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 7:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011