Shettles Method

Hi everyone! I am trying to conceive my first baby! I don't care if I have a boy or a girl, but I do have a book about the Shettles theory and it does seem to make sense. I was wondering if any of you practiced the Shettle's method and if it came out accurate! My friend would like to try to conceive a girl (any baby would be a blessing) and was curious if the odds were good.
Thanks!

lamr

Asked by lamr at 1:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't know if it really works. My friend and I both did what it said and we are both pregnant with boys. Could have just been luck, but we are both expecting boys, hers is due December and mine is due February. Good Luck!

JD08

Answer by JD08 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Well, we conceived going by the Shettle's method, that and the ACTUAL Chinese gender calendar... all of them online are crap and completely wrong, and trying to find your actual lunar age can be a nightmare, so a lot of people are given the wrong lunar age with the calculators online. Either way, we will be happy so long as it's healthy, of course we want another boy... but if we are blessed with a little girl, it is a miracle either way. We won't know if the Shettle's or the lunar calendar worked until April; (We like surprises..) But I do know there are so many methods out there that they can't all be right; since this was our last one, and the only planned one LOL, we decided why not try it, see what it does...can't hurt anything!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 5:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008