whats ur favorite vacuum cleaner?

i really want to get a good vacuum cleaner just dont know where to start. We are a family of 5 and I vacuum just about everyday, so i want it to last and do a really good job. So what are some of yalls favorite vacuums that youd recomend? Thank you for any advice :)

mdhart03

Asked by mdhart03 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Home & Garden

• kirbys are awesome i use to sell em door to door but too damn expensive lol
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• dyson, for sure!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• the kirby also shampoos and everything so u may want to look into it if you vaccum frequently
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Good luck!! I've got 4 kids, a husband, and a cat, and have yet to find a vaccum that could keep up. Don't have $400-500 to spend on one of those fancy ones either. Though I don't know how well they would hold up either. Sometimes I think it would just be easier to nail everything important down, get one of those gi-normous industrial sized fans, open all the windows, and just blow the dirt out of the house. Hey...........I might just try that. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have a Dyson Animal and LOVE it! Expensive, but I think well worth it!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I love my Kirby!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Kit to b Kirby! They are pricey but they will last for a long time! By long I mean I had my for 10 years!
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 12:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I got VERY lucky to find a used rainbow on craigslist. They're multiple hundreds of dollars and sometimes over a grand. This vacuum was made in the 60s or 70s and I got it for $50 last year. I can't imagine having anything else. I'm a really cheap person and could never afford to pay full price for one. But I hope this one never breaks cause I would! I have a toddler, a baby on the way, 2 destructive and shedding dogs that I'm allergic to, a cat, a messy husband, and his job makes us move a lot so we rent and usually get stuck with carpet. Every other store bought vacuum I got didn't do the job or (more frequently) just broke. I don't know how much the original owners paid but if this vacuum lasted this long and still kicks ass, I'd say it's totally worth it.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Dyson or the Shark
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Dyson.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011