im experiencing some heavy crybaby blues, no reason. Any suggestons how to deal with these surrise blues?

This is my first baby. Im 22 weeks and physically doing well. Im alone alot and finding that I sometimes just start crying and crying and feel so sad, why?

ErinLee76

Asked by ErinLee76 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Health

• HORMONES!!!! I know it can be very trying and I feel for you...literally. I am 24 weeks and cry alot. I know it has lots to do with the loneliness as I feel alone much of the time, too. However, I don't cry about that when I'm not pregnant so I attribute the actual tears to the pregnancy.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It's the hormornes. They were horrible when I was pregnant. I would try to get out of the house every once in awhile and go for a quick walk. Anything that you can focus on would help alot. Another thing is because you are pregnant and it is hormones sometimes it is good to just cry. If you need someone to talk to you can message me or another friend that helps too. Congratulations on the baby by the way. :)
    Mudfishzgirl

Answer by Mudfishzgirl at 2:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Postpartum depression setting in, yes blame it on your hormones sweetie, it happens to most of us and it might get worse, let your doctor know. If it continues for long periods of time and it doesn't go away you might need to be put on meds.
    hotmamma_79

Answer by hotmamma_79 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2008