I live in the midwest......do you think the storms will be as bad as they say???

Do you think it will be as bad as they say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah!!!! U can count on it!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I live in Oregon and they talked ALOT about the “monster storm" I sure hope they're wrong for your sake! We've been very lucky this winter, so far anyway.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't know but i would be shocked if Louisiana actually gets snow like they think!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I live in NE Ohio, and every "storm' that they have predicted for us, so far this yr. (where I live anyway) has missed us. However, this one is supposed to effect like 30 some states, so who knows. Where I live they are saying 3-5in tonight, then 3-5in tomorrow, then 6-10in tomorrow night. So I don't know. A few years ago we got hit really hard, on Valentines day. We got a couple of feet, it was crazy!!! That was my gift to my hubby, shoveling a path down our driveway!! lol. So romantic, I know. I guess everyone should just be prepared, and hope for the best!! Good luck!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well for us (WI) they are saying 14-24 inches with winds 35-50 MPH regardless of the amount of snow it won't be pretty with those winds. And following the storm it will drop to single digits which will make the clean up that much more fun!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I live in central Oklahoma....It's always a gamble...lol The weather people are either right or they are way off in left field.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It is in Colorado right now, I do think it will be bad. Better be prepared for the worst, just in case.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm in the midwest too, and I was just going to ask this same question. We're supposed to get really hard with ice and already EVERYTHING is covered in ice. I just took the trash out and may as well have put on my ice skates to get around to the side of the house, lol. I walked out front and my car is completely coated in thick ice. It's supposed to continue until Wednesday. At first I thought it was a bunch of hype, but it's starting to look like it might be as bad as they say. I'm just hoping we don't lose power. Best of luck where you are!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• first they said 1/2 inch ice now 4 inchesw of snow and 2 inches of ice gonna be pretty bad
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 12:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We'll see. I kind of hope it is, it's exciting to have a big storm every once in a while. People seem to be assuming it's going to happen, my husband was told to work from home on Wednesday, my son is supposed to have his 12 month check up on Wednesday and the doctor's office called and asked me to reschedule, I've never had that happen before. I just wish it weren't so miserably cold around here, it will probably be too cold to build snow men or actually do much with all the snow. We're supposed to get 2-4 inches tonight and 8-12 inches with blizzard like conditions on Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011