This makes me feel like crap what can I do

so my husband hardly ever wants to have sex.he says he is attracted to me and all that but I have to initiate. He only wants it about once a week which wouldnt bother me except he goes out of town and watches porn everyday, he says it cuz he is bored when not at home. He says without porn he only needs sex once a week. I feel like crap, what am I supposed to think when my husband wants sexual release more often when he is gone !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to him about it. If there is something bothering you in your sex life, you need to discuss it with him.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• my friend's husband does this and she's in the same position as you are....is left feeling like crap. it's the porn...he needs to stop. I would say "it's me or the porn".
    Anonymous

• i'd watch him carefully, sounds like he's cheating to me. :( i hope i'm wrong by the way.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Any chance he is cheating? This just sounds kinda familiar...... to my life i mean. I would start off by talking to him about what you're feeling.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• hmmm..thats a tough one..maybe he has issues with himself like doesnt think hes good enough or doesnt think hes attractive enough..try just talking to him about it and telling him how it makes u feel. im sorry i wasnt much help. hope it gets better.
    kdm077

Answer by kdm077 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Tell him how much you want to be touched my him. How sexy it makes you feel when he comes after you. We women have a desire to want to be persued, it makes us feel desirable. I would tell him if you do the chasing all the time then you don't feel as wanted by him. Make sure you are looking at him when you tell him and be sitting close to him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Its a hard position to be in.. if you confront him, he might get upset and defensive, might feel like your critizising him and telling him to stop the porn. and if you dont say anything and let it slide, well.. you'll feel miserable. Is there any way you can go with him on some of these trips? I would have to agree with fefe87 and would try to check him closely just in case he has someone. Personally I think he likes porn a lot and is satisfied with his life as it is, but only you know that. Bring it up in a casual way and all the time you talk to him about it, keep all your senses alert. Look into his eyes, study his expression and body language, smile and make it seam like your just asking because your curious. you'll have an answer soon, you'll feel it. good luck
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• see if he's involved with some one outside marriage
    A11

Answer by A11 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i think its the porn my DH watch's it ALL the time and never wants me and i havent recently put a stop to it....well as far as i know.
    BabyBoi7-8-2010

Answer by BabyBoi7-8-2010 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I don't think he wants sex more often when he's not with you. It's just he's bored. I do that. I have lots of sex with myself when I'm bored but am so content with SO when he's here that I just am so fulfilled with just being with him that I don't need the sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2011