• In the Spotlight:

Are you going Shopping on black friday ...??

Wondering..I want too But i am preggers...im 8 months preggers and i dont want some jerk and some high horse woman...smacking me in the tummster ...

So im like i dont know.!!!!! if i am going to go..

Would you?? Or HAVE you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year!!! It is the day after Thanksgiving!!

And I too will be going for my first time this year....I was never too into it, but with my daughters first Christmas coming I can't wait to get out there and shop!!

However....if I were 8 months preggo.....I dunno, lol, I live in a small town, so not too many people to get in my way, but if I was in a bigger town, probably not.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i will be going it will be my 1st time but luckely my baby will be here then my doctor is inducing tuesday so thankfully i wont be pregnant. if i ws gonna be pregnant i dont think i would go cause ppl are always shoving and everything else
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• when is black friday and what does that stand for???????
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Nope. I'm way too lazy to get up and ready that early. I may just do all my shopping online. Although I must say I do love the malls during Christmas! Not to shop...just to be in the spirit lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I usually don't but this year yes!. My budget is limited and I need all the help I can get. ARGH! I don't look forward to the crowds!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008