Is there anything you can use to remove all the ovulation mucus coming out of you?

it feels gross and it stetches as long as sperm does and even if i use toilette paper, wipe's or my finger lol, it doesnt go away:( and it smells yucky like onion with mayonnaise eww.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• they have the feminine wet wipes for women and they work really good. I bought the walmart brand this time and they help with the smell as well.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 2:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I always thought fertile mucus should be odorless....hmm...it always is for me anyway. I guess I never minded fertile mucus--it's a sign that my body is working properly. Bearing down (like you're having a BM) when you go to the bathroom might help empty some of it out for you. Wearing a pantyliner on those days saves undies as well!
    yakamoz

Answer by yakamoz at 3:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Wow....have you always had this severe of a discharge or is it something different? If it is different, I think you should ask the doctor about it. Maybe you have an infection or something.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• have your husband or boyfriend lick around down there...ya know eat ya out?
    Anonymous

• anon: lol i do but it doesnt take it all away it just makes it slimier lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• sorry but this is a gross topic. Making your bf lick it out of you?? Please. And no, it should not smell. You probably have a bacterial infection.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2008