I HAVE LOST COMPLETE DESIRE FOR SEX AND AM SURE MY HUSBAND HAS TOO WILL IT CHANGE AFTER THE BABY IS BORN?

I AM NEVER IN THE MOOD ANYMORE EVEN IF I TRY IT JUST DOESNT HAPPEN AND MY HUSBAND DOESNT REALLY TRY EITHER I GUESS HIS TOO WORRY ABOUT THE BABY BUMP, BUT IT IS A LITTLE STRESSING I FEEL ABANDONE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• i think its kinda normal to get like that during pregnancy especially towards the end. my DH didnt like having sex it freaked him out that there was a baby in there.
    BabyBoi7-8-2010

Answer by BabyBoi7-8-2010 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Pregnancy does the same thing to me. NO sex drive, whatsoever and I am well into my 2nd trimester. It will come back after the baby is born!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 12:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• WELL I HOPE SO I ONLY HAVE 7 WEEKS TO GO YAAAYYY!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Its perfectly normal... when I was pregnant I went through the same thing... I bet I had the worse Self Esteem issue ever... but you know for guys the problem with sex and the bump is they think they are hurting the baby... which we know isn't true... one thing that helped me husband get through it at the time is I got him this book What to expect when expecting (Father Addition) For you though have you tried some rose tea... it is for people in menopause but it helps with the drive! I will look it up... the exsact name and can let you know... but don't feel abandoned its a fays,,, it will get better with time and support... and don't worry once the baby comes out you will be glowing and feeling great... my sex drive multiplied once I started to be come reassured and going through with everything.... later I will sent you a link that may help dear! Just let me know!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• SURE !! I WOULD LIKE THAT!! THANX A LOT!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Make sure you address your nutritional needs after the baby is born to mnimize the time before your drive comes back. Lots of fresh foods that contain zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin C and arginine, plenty of water and manage your stress.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Lol, I wanted sex so BAD while I was pregnant, the only problem was, I was single, my dd's father walked out early on
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2011