I am so scared about having to kids!

I have one 2 year old (who will be 3 when the baby is born) and I just think its going to be SOOOO hard with to kids! =[ anyone eles like me? or was like me untill the new one came?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's not going to be that hard. It might be a little tough but not hard.
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am with you on this right now! I have a 22 month old who will be nearly 2 when the next baby comes. I'm scared spitless about dealing with them both, especially since my toddler is in full tantrum stage. :-P
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• there is 21mnths between my two eldest kids and it is hard work but you are that busy you hardley notice if you know what I mean ,but you just find yourself getting into a routine ,and it has its benefits b/c they become playmates when they get bigger . It cant be that bad b/c I have four children altogether ,I am sure you will be a good mum and cope very well .you are obviousley a caring mum other wise you wouldnt be worrying about it .good luck .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You will be fine! My first two were 21 months apart, and I think I may have been a little scared at first, but everything fell into place and it just became normal life to me. Now that I have 7 (#8 due in March), I don't feel scared about adding another because I know everything will work out ok as it always has. The furthest apart in age any of my kids are is 3 yrs. Relax. Don't worry. It will be ok!
    Godluvzu

Answer by Godluvzu at 3:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My kids are 18 monts apart- and yes, at first it is difficult...But once you get a routine down all is smoothe sailing. 3 Years apart should be a lot easier- I was BFing one and potty training the other at the same time! My best advice is get your big kid on a good schedule now- prepare them for big brother/sisterhood with books etc & be ready for a rocky first few weeks. After that life gets good- really good! I love that my kids are close in age- they play well together - have shared interets- etc.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2008