PART3 WHO LIKES THE SNOW!!!!! I TOLD MY HUSBAND I'LL PORBABLY?

CALL INTO WORK BECAUSE OF THE SNOWSTORM AND ALL HE COULD SAY WAS HOE R U GONNA MAKE UP THE DAYS??? IS THAT TOTALLY THE WRONG THING TO SAY OR WHAT??? HOW CAN GUYS BE SO INSENSITIVE AND STUPID??

dancer

Asked by dancer at 12:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe it was a little, but perhaps he wasnt trying to be. You know your husband better than I do..Maybe he would feel comfortable driving in the storm, so didnt think it would be a big deal for you to do so....
    yoshi2728

Answer by yoshi2728 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You need to make this decision in concert with your supervisor. If you are fired, you may not be eligible for unemployment compensation.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Men think differently than us women. Work and MOney are usually at the top of the list for them. So does not surprise me that would be his response.
    roxyj04

Answer by roxyj04 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Honestly, I would have said the same thing. I've not gone to places because of weather, but I always gone to work. If you want to keep your job and make a good impression, sometimes you have to do things you don't want.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2011