Have you ever had a small hair or fuzz....

Stuck up your nose? Like a pet hair or something, and you can feel it when you breathe but you can't get it and it looks like you're trying to pick your nose? LOL Yes, I know, random. Sleep deprivation plus having my cat rubbing up against my face led me here, though lol. If you haven't ever experienced this, feel very lucky because it is possibly the most annoying feeling in the world. (On that note, I think I'm going to try to sleep before I embarrass myself really bad lol.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES!! It drives me crazy in the winter time. I always think i have something hanging out of my nose. As soon as I go outside in the cold, my nose will start running even if I'm not sick. It's worse than having something stuck between my teeth. Your nose is THERE for everyone to see.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes.. but I also have terrible nasal allergies and my nose always feels like that. Ugh... I'm always itching it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2011