Any predictions for my delivery date?!

Im 39 weeks pregnant and have been dilated 3cm for almost 3 weeks now and im 70% ephaced! Had one false alarm so far went to the hospital a few days ago with contractions 4mins apart that lasted a min each for over 2 hours but they just stopped at the hospital so after two cervical exams to check for change in dilation i was sent home! Later that evening i lost my mucus plug but have yet to have any more patterned contractions.... Any predictions for how long im looking at.. I know that is a silly question to ask bc everyone is different but i jst thought that maybe someone here has been in a similar situation and could give any worse of advice or insight!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was dialated 3 cm for 6 weeks with my dd. And 50% effaced. Contractions like crazy. None that I went to l&d for though.Lost my plug twice I was induced 2 weeks late. She was/is my stubborn little girl! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'd say you have a 95% chance of going into labor between now and Feb 21st.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I say you have a week at most.
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 2:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• it probably depends on the number of pregancy for you, first time is always forever try having sex and walkin it helped me.
    mrssamartin

Answer by mrssamartin at 4:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2011