Annoyed/Upset...ANOTHER storm Q....well vent...

I told my husband to get some propane for our heater and he's complaining about doing it and that it's not going to end up horrible like everyone says it will and the heater won't go out.....blah blah blah...
I just wish he'd take on the "hope for the best, PREPARE FOR THE WORST" approach. I feel like he isn't going to go get it like I asked.
I told him it's better to have all that stuff (yes and I know it's really late) than not to have it and look like an idiot in the FREEZING COLD with no heat.
It really upsets me that he never listens because I'M ALWAYS RIGHT about stuff and he ends up just shrugging it off anyway.
WE have four small children to think about and he thinks everything is cupcakes and cotton candy....nothing bad will ever happen!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• i dont know wha to tell u but maybe u can go get it....i know he is being an ass but thats a man for ya..itll be alright momma
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would have just went I got it...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I don't drive that well at night and on snow/ice so that's why I asked him to get it while he was at the store.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• sorry :( We are in the middle of a blizzard storm right now...it was predicted to be so bad that my sons grandparents told me to bring him to their house b/c there if electric goes out he will stay warm (they have propane as well) and if i had to get out in this and go to work i wouldn't have to bring him out in this. I hope everything works out for you and your family and that you stay warm.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• try ur best an to communicate ur ur worried an let him know how u would like to be able to keep the babies warm is this situation if electricity dose go out! cause in Cr 300 ppl r w/o electric as of right now due to this storm! hoping for the best for u an ur lil ones an pray u safe an warm during this weather!
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 8:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011