Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i deal with my soon to be Step Sons crazy Mother?

My fiances ex wife is horrible! She is a druggy that just got out of jail.. very vindictive... i personally never meet her but she has had nothing to do with my little Nathan for almost 4 years... and no all of a sudden she wants to come up and see him here at Ft Bragg... I think she is up to no good... and from what I do know of her she LOVEs Drama... which we don't condone in this house hold... we have been doing great with out her all these years what should be any different now... why is she so interested on coming up here... she never even calls in checks on him but NOW she has a bug up her but that she wants to come from FL to here this week... I think there is something up her sleeve... and I don't know what... what should I do

Answer Question

Asked by lynn.cox22 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 9 (275 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • At Ft Bragg? Alert the MPs. They have such a low opinion of people who are not completely sober...

    Answer by LindaClement at 12:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • regardless of the person she is it is her soon and unless stated ordered she does have a right to see him but like linda said maybe the first few visit should be in a public place or with a MP around so she can not start any drama...idk how else to help u my x had a daughter and me and her mother got along fact i still go pick up her dd every once in awhile

    Answer by suhweetness at 1:01 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Yeah I can do that... I was an MP... and they won't handle what I need handled... do you think its a good idea for her to come up here... My fiance doesn't know what to do... his son calls me MOMMY now... not her... He wants NOTHING to do with that Crazy women.... see both me and my fiance are Active Army... we aren't trying to get in trouble but I wasn't what is best for my soon to be step son.... besides calling the authorizes got any advise?

    Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • speaking from the same situation, I would say no, absolutely not should she see him. She needs to get a court order first and visits must be supervised, at her expense. We did this and bio mom has not been by in 4yrs

    Answer by shivasgirl at 1:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • well she lost all parental rights when they found drugs in her when she was pregnant... I just don't want to get in the way... I think I am going to go talk to a lawyer this week... thanks ladies!

    Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in General Parenting

Next question overall (Just for Fun)