tmi period question please bump if u do not know adult content

To begin with my period last anywhere from 5 to 10 days and for almost a week after i spot especially when i go urinate or after intercourse...does anyone else have this issue and if so is it something i should get looked into

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Health

• bump

suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• bump bum bump
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I don't know if it's something that's a problem or not, and I doubt there are any doctors hanging around cafemom, but I would definitely mention it to my doc or gynecologist, just in case it is an indicator of something going on that needs to be checked out.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am having that problem now, it started when I got my tubes tied. And I hate it and don't know what to do
    I went to the doctor because it was heavy, but she couldn't find anything medically wrong.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• could be just the way your uterus lies like if it's tilted to the back or forward. for spotting after intercourse could be your s/o is hitting your cervix which would cause it to bleed/spot. not sure why after you urinate can only guess it's just some leftover that's washing out when u go pee. but i will bump your question.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011