mojo

have any of you or anyone you know had bad thigns happen to them from smoking this stuff...a friend of mine said it cause her so to have seisures and my so smokes it and it worrys me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Health

• It is scary my sister smoked & when into a seizure during class i would worry too

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 1:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• did the dr tell her it was from smoking it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Please dont' smoke it! I am in no postion to question anyone's judgement (I've done plently of stupid things when I was younger) or tell anyone what they can and can't do... but I have been a paramedic for nearly 10 years and we have made some very nasty calls involving that stuff. They are trying to get it banned here.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i wish it would get banned here too...if it wouldnt be a problem could u give some kind of idea of some of the things...he doesnt drivve or nothing when doing it but i just want some thign to show him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I can vouch for the seizures, and it does all sorts of nasty things to your heart.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• thanks and thanks for replying back i really appriciate it do you know of any websites or anything i can show him because when i ell him he is just like oh well
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No I don't, am sorry! The DEA is trying to get it banned too I believe, that and most synthetic cannabis type stuff. Hope it works out for you!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2011