Looking for a mom friend to help me along.

I am 20 years old and my son just turned one and I find my self thinking im not doing things right and getting mad and irritated too easily. I just want a friend who is a mom who can just listen to me and give me feedback and build a friendship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• You can pm me anytime I am 23 years old I have a 4 year old & 6 year old both boys
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 1:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• you came to the right place! I think that there is a young mom's group on here. Check out the groups and find one to join.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would be more than happy to, friend me if you are interested!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• awe momma at 32 i still think what i am doing wrong but everyone ensures me kids will be kids and i am doing a great job...if it causing you some depression or anxiety maybe seeking counseling most states offer this for free...I am sure you are doing a great job
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 1:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Hun if you are !needing support...a friend to listen... or what ever just invite me... I will help you out the best I can sweet pea... I'm a single parent in the military I know how hard it sometimes seem!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• im 22 years old. i have an almost 3 year old. i know exactly how you feel. being a first time mom you feel so overwelmend. you want to make sure your child has thier wants and needs. you just have to try your best to stay calm. i kow this can be difficult at times but your child is only 1 and doesnt know better...things will get easier was your both grow older and wiser!
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 3:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I think it is a great idea that you are reaching out for help. You can message me anytime if you would like.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm 25, I was 21 when I had my DS and I felt he same way. I still feel that way sometimes, but we all do our best. I'm sure your doing a great job regardless of how you feel. If you need someone to talk to feel free to friend me.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011