No ? --- Just a little kid humor (as told my DH) Enjoy Momma's

A woman was shopping one day and had her young son along with her. The whole time the boy was begging for a new bike. NO the mother would say. Please mommy please get me a new bike. NO the mother said. The boy kept on begging and crying until finally the mother said "i'll tell you what.....if you'll be good the rest of the time we are here we will do anything u want when we get home."
The boy thought a minute and was good as gold the whole rest of the trip. When they arrived home the mother told the boy that he was very good and she would keep her end of the bargain. "Ok what do you want to do" the mother asked.
"I want to play mommy and daddy" the boy replied.
"Well ok what do u want me to do?" the mother asked.
The boy thought and said " I want u to sit on the couch and watch Oprah". Mom agreed and took her seat, grabbed the remote and relaxed.
The boy went into his parents closet, put on his dads boots and his dads hat.....marched outside, around the house and slung open the front door and and yelled....."HEY WOMAN .......GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OFF THE COUCH AND GO GET THAT BOY A BIKE!!!!!!!

LMAO --- Gotta love kids!!

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol!!!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• lmao sounds like when me and my sis was about 13 14 and my mom and stepdad switched roles with us dont remember much of it but it didnt last long lol
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 1:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• That is soooo cute, lmao!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2011