I don't watch much t.v.

Seriously the only tv I am able to watch is adult swim. Even then, I don't always watch it. I have too much on my plate right now to waste time. I do, however, watch one tv show. It's Greek, it comes on every Monday at 9pm and everyone knows that it's the last season. Somehow though my husband gives me crap saying "I don't care about him" when I'm watching this show. That's crap! You see, it's different with him when he watches tv and I want to talk with him real quick and he says "Shh. I'm watching this." And yet, I'm not suppose to be affected? Dang it, I only watch this one show once a week and I'm getting crap? That's not cool.

What should I say to him to make him understand? It's my "me time". I don't take time for myself and I don't see why I don't deserve an hour of tv a week? Thanks guys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Technology

• Oh my gosh, no beverly hills housewives, no bachelor, no Grey's Anatomy????
    Okay, you just sit his butt down and tell him what you told us. You dig that Greek show because you're learning Greek right now (kidding) and it's your time to wind down and do something mindless. You respect him when he watches his stuff, so you'd appreciate it if he could reciprocate. And if he can't, close the door and ignore him to send a message that you're serious. OR, when he's engrossed in his show, interrupt him incessantly and see how he likes it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Tell him exactly what you are telling us right now.
    yoshi2728

Answer by yoshi2728 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• sounds like me my so will come in the room and pick up the remote and ask me if i am watching the tv and change the channel anyway but lord forbid i tell him something while he is watching a movie that he has seen a hundred times already lol
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 1:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes tell him how u feel
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2011