You are on a derserted island and it's been two months of raw sea life. Someone rows up in a boat and says, "Hey, you look hungry and I work at the Ritz on a neighboring island, what would you like most to eat?"

What would you say?Remember you're starving!

I'm getting pizza with olives and pepperoni and an artichoke to dip into butter and a plate of Godiva or Fran's chocolate truffles. I'm drinking some sort of juice and asking for a bottle of Champagne to go with my pizza.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 1:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well i would not be living on raw sea-life, I know how to start a fire from scratch! but.........I would want a few pounds of plain steamed lobster tail with a couple cups of salted, melted, real butter to accompany it. A couple of the jumbo lump crab cakes from Koco's pub, with a cup of Old Bay on the side of course. And a medley of steamed squash and zucchini with butter and sea salt and freshly fine grounded pepper , And some good creamed spinach too! oh, and some well-done chicken fingers (not the tenderloins, I hate those unless the muscle is removed) with Ken's honey mustard for dipping!! MMMMMM, yes that sounds like a good meal to me.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i agree with the filet mignon, except i would like mine bacon wrapped and med. rare. a big baked potatoe with cheese and bacon bits, some steamed veggies (carrots, broccoli, squash and zuchinni) some garlic bread (ranch to dip it in) and a side salad with egg, cheese, and croutons with ranch. a big bottle of water, a carmal machiatto (iced) and a large coke with ice,

now i'm hungry, why would you do that to a pregnant woman? lol
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• aquafina bottled water, fried chicken, mashed potatoes with beef gravy, and a crisp vegetable salad.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hmmm a filet mignon medium well....a big baked sweet potatoe..a huge spinach salad with mandarins and raspberry dressing a huge class of coke and for dessert hmmmmmmm maybe a brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge and a big glass of chocolate milk...thanks now im hungry
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 1:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• freakin kraft mac and cheese! LOL No lie, I would live off the stuff!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• oh and a big slice of cheese cake with strawberries on top for dessert, you can never forget dessert! :)
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I almost forgot .......I would need a starch too, a bunch of boardwalk fries with apple cider vinegar and seasoned salt and cheese sauce on the side for dipping.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• a juicy steak, baked potato with everything, and a nice crisp green salad with dressing. Ice tea.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 3:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• caviar, foi gras, champagne, filet mignon, baked potato with blue cheese dressing and chocolate fondue.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Steak & Salad with chocolate cake for dessert and a buttload of water.

Answer by gemgem at 8:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2011