period! adult content

does anyone else have a period that last almost 2 weeks sometimes and then after spots for a week or so if so have u went to a dr to get it checked out i need to know if this is normal

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 2:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Health

• no i have never had that long of a period. my friend didnt have a period for 4 years and she finally just got once this week. she wasnt happy...but anyways i think if you feel the need to go then defently go cause its better safe then sorry. when i got my IUD my periods got really heavy and i would cramp up so badly i would fall on the floor, so i went to the doctor to see what was up and come to find out my baby daddy gave me clumidia. thank goodness theres a cure for it. i was so freaking out about itl well good luck on everything.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 3:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Sometimes uterine fibroids can cause that

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No i have never heard of periods for 2 weeks u might wanna get it checked out
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011