Who feels that President Bush is being very classy and helpful in the transition for President Elect Obama?

I am just wondering if you feel that President Bush is classy in the way he is embrasing the transition and making sure that his cabinet is doing the same. I feel that he is doing the right thing and how you are too. Just wondering.

Tayandstevenmom

Asked by Tayandstevenmom at 2:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he's doing a great job too!
    Anonymous

• I think that the word "classy" should be reserved for people who don't wage a genocidal war on an innocent country. But yeah... he's being helpful.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 3:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• OMG OOHPFG...
    Anonymous

• At least he is doing something with "class" sorry but they guy is just so awkward.
    Anonymous

• umm, he doesnt really have a choice does he? why wouldnt a PRESIDENT be classy and tactful when dealing in his leaving with grace and the dignity that he has left?
    lovinallofthem

Answer by lovinallofthem at 4:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• OOHPFG-I am sorry, I don't recall you getting Security Briefings and knowing everything thatis going on in this world. Ohh bow to the all knowing OOHPFG.
    Anonymous

• I think this was a very nice spirited question and yes, I think Bush is showing class as he is leaving.
    Anonymous

• I agree, he is doing a great job. There is nothing written in the Constitution that says that he has to have him and his wife tour the white house, and have sit down meetings. Although it has been done for many years in the past, it is nice to see that in these tough political times it was also carried on.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I think that Bush is being far more courteous to Obama than Clinton was to him.

Anonymous

• i always thought that was Bush in his true being. he has always done what he wants and not what everyone else thinks he should do. he is true to himself and i think he has the grace and dignity to be the person he is. i wish people didn't hate him so much. no one has been in his shoes and movies have portrayed him in a bad light with not knowing all the facts and what he faces as a president. that's not an easy job. i couldn't do it without upsetting someone. you know you can't please everyone. Bush is just being his good old self as always.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008