moms with 6 year old bed wetters

ive never had this issue ever my six year old just started wetting the bed
last week before we left for las Vegas she got into a altercation with a bully at school now this girl punched my daughter in the nose,she pushed her off the bus,she took her lunch etc well that night my daughter wet the bed for the first time in her life the next morning she was so excited to leave for Vegas for her cheer competition,we've been in Vegas since Thursday she didn't wet the bed Thursday night,Friday night,Saturday,or Sunday night well today is Monday and when i came back into the hotel i told the girls we needed to load up our van because we were leaving in the morning she asked me why" and i told her because they had to go to school and that the competition was over,she seemed really upset,she had an attitude for the rest of the night she didn't even want to eat dinner
well fast forward to Now..so my phone rings and i wake up the girls are in the bed right next to me but i still wanted to check on them before i went back to sleep so i got up and what do you know she Wet the bed...... i don't know if its because she"s being lazy,i mean we never ever had this problem
me myself i wet the bed when i was younger for a very long time,but i didn't have bladder problems it was just things i was going threw does anyone know what this can be?
i mean how did she start bed wetting out of nowhere?
if this continues i know i"ll have to take her to the doctor but i wanted to get some opinions from other moms that have dealt with this..

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Kids' Health

• i think it has to do with what happened at school...maybe she is dreaming about it...getting picked on and beat up can be a very traumatic experience for a 6 year old...i just wish i could get my almost 6 year old to stop wetting the bed
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 3:33 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes, It sounds like it is stress from the school situation. See what you can do at school with the teacher and principal to help ease her fears. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2011