What would you prefer labor to feel better?

I been so stressed out over everything in life and kinda want me time and want to do something for myself, which I haven't done in along time. I feel selfish for feeling like this, but I am in my last month and just want to do a stress reliever at least once...

Spray tan, hair extensions, or maybe manicure or spa day. . . ?

Or maybe other ideas...

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 3:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Pamper yourself. And let your husband pamper you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I go get a pedicure.... one of the nice spa ones where they do the hot rock massage on your calves.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 3:43 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• The pedicure, I thought about, but really won't help much considering I'm a right leg amputee..
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 3:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• And now I feel like a shit, lol... am sorry, how about a massage?
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 3:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• your original question did not make sense at all.......but I understand the body of it. I would go for a mani-pedi. or a massage, if u cannot afford a massage (I know they cost between 80-100$ for a pro.), depending on where u live, see if there is a massage or holistic type school in your area. I had a roommate years ago that was going through massage school and she used to practice on me at home a lot, it was wonderful!! but she would also take me to her school because if she worked on me there she got credit for practice hours, they need to work a certain amount of practice hours to be certified and the massages are either free or super cheap there.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• BansheeQueen: haha no its fine, its not like I mentioned it in my post..
    Truthteller0722: I know I just realized I forgot a word in my original question.. I don't know if I want to spend the money on that yet when my other half does it for free and he might as well be a professional at it.
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 4:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hmm why dont u go get a manicure and ur hair done thats what i would do
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 4:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'd get a shampoo/blow-out and let the make-up artist do my face. I *love* having someone else wash my hair, though. I go comatose just thinking about it! LOL!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If I could afford it, I'd go get a massage. This pregnancy has been really stressful, the kid is a gymnast and she never...stops...moving, plus she seems to have some kind of fascination with booting my left kidney around and it will get to the point that I just stay tensed up because I'm waiting for her to kick me again.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Mani, pedi, massage, and a bikini wax! The last thing you want to think about is the forest you haven't trimmed since it's been out of sight for a bit. LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011