Upset stomach ?

Ok i woke up and i felt like eating cucumber and that chile stuff on it with a little bit of lemon juice and i am pregnant with baby # 2 and now my stomach feels like its turning it feels so ugly what can i do to relieve it .thanks.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bromo..google it to make sure the amounts but i think its kike a tsp baking soda and water and if it is a gassy feeling u can do like they do babys to help them relieve gas lie on ur back and pull ur knees and squeeze slightly a few timesif u can good luck...oh u can also eat tums while preggo
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 3:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I second Tums. Word of warning though... they will stop you up! Such is pregnancy though!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 3:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• chile stuff?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Umm like lucas ?
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 4:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• try tums it is safe to use while pregnant
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 5:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• As strange as it may sound, when I was pregnant and was gassy or bloated I would use gas relief drops, the same thing you use for infants, just a hair more. like little tummy's gass relief drops or mylicon drops. It would help. (ask your doctor before trying this, although I had no problems) Tums helps too and works best when you have heart burn or indigestion.
    Anonymous5

Answer by Anonymous5 at 7:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2011