High chair, booster, or regular todler table

My son is one (2 in March) and wondering if I should buy him a highchair, booster seat, or just get a toddler table and chair set for him to eat from? He is able to sit at a table/chair set...he does it at daycare when he has to eat with the other kids.

I never had a highchair for him since I neve really had the space.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 5:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A booster seat worked for me, my youngest could sit with us at the table. So if you sit at a table to eat, get a booster. But if you don't a high chair would be great. :o) I used a high chair with my other two. Maybe you could find one that folds away? If you wanted to save space.
    LaraHappyMummy

Answer by LaraHappyMummy at 6:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If he is 2 I wouldn't buy a highchair because it won't be that long before he gets to big for it.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 6:42 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have all three but if I was only going to get one I'd go with the booster seat.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i would go with the booster. they're typically cheaper than highchairs and will be good for his size. i also have a little table for my girls (ages 4, 2, and 1) and i let them eat their snacks and lunch there. but for dinner and breakfast we all eat at the table together, the 2 year old in a booster and the 1 year old in a highchair that goes on the chair.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We had a picnic table type and a booster seat when the kids were little
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i would go with the booster seat for eating and the toddler table for coloring and things.
    kiraray822

Answer by kiraray822 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would go with the booster seat.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i have a little table and chairs for my daughter

as seen here :   http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=tinkerbell+table+and+chairs&hl=en&prmd=ivns&resnum=1&biw=1152&bih=702&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=16838559343513099067&ei=8dNITfuLE4nWtQOf1JHzCg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CEsQ8wIwAA#

and she loves it, i like it because she can get down anytime she wants without me worrying if shes going to fall. she also uses it for activities, coloring paiting play doh etc.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yeah I saw some at walmat I dont know which theme I want for my son though lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• booster would save the most space
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 5:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011