Have you ever? adult content

Had sex with someone who is not the father of your baby while you were pregnant? Do you think that is wrong? (assuming you are not with the father of your baby, not asking if cheating is wrong lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I personally haven't, because I was with the father of my baby when I was pregnant, and we got married shorty after. However, I don't see where it is wrong if you sleep with someone else, when you are pregnant, ESPECIALLY if you are NOT with the babys dad! It would be a different story if you were still "with" him and cheating on him, but obviously that wasen't the case, you were just single and pregnant. As long as the person wasen't going around sleeping with tons of men and not knowing it they have anything, then I think it is fine to have sex with someone when you are single and pregnant. Pregnant woman need sex too!
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:01 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh!! Yes it is wrong and no I would never do it!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I dont think morally it is wrong.. unless you are sleeping with mulitple men, then in my moral book that is wrong.. but if you are in a steady relationship with this man, and he is clean of std's... then I do not feel lit is wrong.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 9:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• nope
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No. I haven't and wouldn't. I wouldn't be going and having sex with different people anyway for risk of disease. My baby's health is more important to me than a "fun" time.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No, I did not sleep with anyone other than my baby's father (my husband!) while I was pregnant.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No, I haven't. I was married before I got pregnant, so only had sex with my husband. But I don't necessarily think it's wrong since there's no cheating involved. If you're in a relationship with the person you're having sex with, and you know they're clean, I don't see how it's any different than if you weren't pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Well, I did when I was pregnant. My ex took off when I told him I was pregnant. I started hanging out a lot with my best friend who I have know since we were 8. Anyway, by the time I was 4 months along, we were having sex. I think it was hard on him because he started wanting the baby to be his. Well 10 years later we are married and the "baby' calls him dad
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I think its disrespectful to the unborn child...to do that with someone other than the father while pregnant......Thats my opinion.
    nat375

Answer by nat375 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011