Lot of emotions :/

Last night my FIL asked me to bring my son to his house b/c we were under blizzard warning and are now having a blizzard like crazy! Up to possibly 20 inches of snow and ice! I took him to their house mainly b/c i work at a daycare facility and you never know if you are gonna have to go to work just depends on how many kids show up and i didn't want to put my son at risk if i had to drive. I know he is having a blast at his nana and papa's house but i have done nothing but cry since i woke up this morning. Just knowing i won't be able to see my son probably for 3 or more days and can't just go see my son breaks my heart! Worst part i was in a hurry to pack his bag that i forgot to pack him socks and all he had left athome were maybe 30 diapers! Thankfully my FIL just thought he needed to buy my son pull ups so they have those on hand. I am just having a really hard time not getting to be around my baby boy (2yrs old). Am I the only one like this at times? (i am sure I am not, but feels like it today)

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh forgot to mention that if they lose electric my son will stay plenty warm at their house b/c they have propane as where we only have electric heat with a gas stove....so thats a plus but still makes me cry when i am missing my son :(
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It's sad, but you have to make the most of your time. Keep yourself busy doing those little things that are hard to do when he's not around. You'll feel better once he comes home if you do. (((HUGS)))
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I feel for u!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• He is safe! And even tho its really sad and difficult, you will make it. You can change all the sheets, and read a book, and do those things that are impossible to get to when you are with him. Know that you are a great mom and you will see him as soon as you can.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011