• In the Spotlight:

I want to book a family vacation to Disney..four kids and myself..so total five people. Where should I look for deals....

I am so lost on booking this thing lol. I want to find the best deal out there. If anyone can give some infor, that would be great! Four kids, and myself. I dont know if I would need to get the tickets to the park after booking, or how does that go? Thanks ;)

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Travel

• We are Disney freaks! I have been 6 times. We try to go every 3 years & have 4 kids so we have to be smart money wise. The very best deals are when you plan WAY ahead or go at the very last minute. If you feel this is something you would like to start as a family tradition like we have, Disney Vacation Club would be something to look into. It took us three years to save up for it, but very much worth it. Two books that are FANTASTIC and very essential in planning and getting good deals, etc. are: The Unoffical Guide to Disney World and Passporter (it is blue and they have it for world, land & cruiseline). Just FYI, we do the cruise in conjunction with land and it is amazing! We have been on several cruises, but Disney Cruiseline blows everything else out of the water. It is also a great way to get Disney fun without going to the parks nor having all the hassle. Plus you're all in one place & food is included! Hope this helps
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 9:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Your best bet would be to talk with a travel agent. That way everything is included and at a better rate.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would seek out a travel agent. We booked our trip years ago through AAA travel.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Along with travel agents we always checked the airline deals and then compared. We would start with Southwest Airlines and often found good deals. Google "southwest disney" and you'll see links. Lots of deals include entrance to the park.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Travel Agent.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2011