i picked my girl name! and will i be early??

My baby Audrina Anastasia is due july,8 2011 but i wonder if i will have her early or late this is my first pregnancy. im a small girl only 110 pounds and im almost half way during my pregnancy and i was just wondering if i can plan on working all the way up till i give birth or will she come early or be late what usually happens

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 9:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Size typically does not interfere with a full term pregnancy.. if both you and your baby are healthy expect a full term pregnancy.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 9:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Everyone is different, but in my instance my due date was spot on...I had my son the day after my due date. I also worked up until the week before my son was born. My pregnancy went great though, after I started taking my prenatal vitamins and an iron supplement, I felt great.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• . 20 weeks is half way. Weight, age and working are not factors in whether or not your baby will come early. Babies know when to come. They come when they are ready. Your doctor will tell you if he/she has any concerns. Ultrasounds are the most accurate around 6 to 8 weeks. But are never 100%. Due dates are always give or take 2 weeks.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It depends on a lot of factors, such as your age, your health in general, the size of the fetus and there are things that can pop up unexpectedly, such as gestational diabetes or high blood pressure, that can affect the later stages of pregnancy.

I had my first at 31, he came on his due date and he basically shot out of me like a cannonball almost before I realized I was in labor, seriously, I gave birth in the foyer of the emergency department! With Kid #2, she went a week past her date and had to be evicted, and I had 12 hours of labor. I'm 30 weeks with #3 right now, and I'm 41 years old, I have NO idea what to expect at this point other than I don't want an epidural.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Age is a factor of preterm labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Beautiful name!!!
    foreversweetpea

Answer by foreversweetpea at 12:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011