Threesome??? adult content

What would you do if you SO said he wanted to have a threesome with you and another girl? My husband asked me to with one of my good friends (who is bi). I don't mind the part where me and her do stuff but is it strange that the part that bothers me is her and him together? I just don't know how I feel about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• If your not comfortable then dont do it.....
    But i would NOT anyways so he could keep dreaming
    debbie26

Answer by debbie26 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If you're not 100% comfortable, don't do it. I've seen marriages break up because one partner wanted to make the other happy by doing that, and they just couldn't live with the fall out.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Rule number 1 of these things:
    DON'T DO IT WITH A GOOD FRIEND!!!

Second off, you are probably going to ruin you marriage. It's not ok for you to have sex with others and not him, so maybe it isn't such a good idea.

That stuff always complicates things, confuses boundaries(he'll probably think he can have sex with anyone whether you are there or not), causes jealousy, feelings get hurt or people just lose control of their relatonship altogether.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• In my opinion, that's asking for trouble. The questions I'd be asking are why he wants to do this, what purpose he feels it will serve in furthering the relationship between the two of you. If he doesn't have logical answers to those two questions, particularly the relationship question, then I'd begin to believe that he's just being selfish and short-sighted in asking for something that has the potential to destroy the relationship.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Not my thing.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It would break my heart to see DH with another woman. I couldn't do it.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 9:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You know how you feel about it, if it is something you are okay with then you all three need to talk ground rules, what are you comfortable with him doing and not doing, are you comfortable enough to see him be with someone else. This isn't something you just wake up one day and decide to do, you need to ask yourself, what if someone falls in love with someone else, what if it causes a divorce, etc, etc...you get the point. I think a lot of guys has that fantasy, and if you talk to the ones that have had it fulfilled they tell you that they aren't as impressed with it as they were before it happened... I personally don't feel it's something i could do without feeling some issues afterwards, he's my man, and I don't share. Good Luck! and Brightest Blessings.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• A threesome can provide many unforeseen problems, and doing it with a friend will provide a boatload of problems...was he asking seriously or in a joking/hypothetical way? I'd be uncomfortable alone just knowing my man wanted to do that with my friend. If you're fine with him just watching, tell him that- but I would not let them do anything together if I was you. My SO was a freak back in the day- he had threesomes w/ girls and once his ex wanted one w/ a guy- and for my SO to watch- he said it was the worst thing ever and after that vowed to not have a threesome bc he can't imagine how women feel watching their man with another woman.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• why would your SO even ask this, mine wouldnt it does nothing but cause problems in your relationship.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If my hubs suggested something like that my answer would be "only in your dreams pal!" as that just is not anything I would ever be interested in. If you are not comfortable with it, then you need to talk to your husband and let him know how you feel. Do not let him pressure or talk you into doing it and if you do decide to go ahead with it make sure you set up 'ground rules' for what is ok/not ok to do.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2011