Should I be concerned....

I just found out yesterday after my first ultrasound that i right now am carrying twins..And showed i could be up to 5 weeks preg. which i know im not that far...I have a 3 month old girl had emergency c-sec. with. When the doc called to tell me the good news she said that by the next u/s or at anytime one could dissolve/vanishing twin. Now that is all thats on my mind..Does anyone know what chance there is for me to stay preg with the twins? After she told me that i just got worried that i will have to experience the vanishing twin syndrome and its kinda scarry...any info would be great thanks to all responses

honey26967

Asked by honey26967 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yuck, that would be a terrible thing to be stuck thinking about until your ultrasound! :( :( Just keep taking good care of yourself and try not to think about it too much - just tell yourself that both babies will be fine. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• When my daughter was three months old I found out I was pregnant with twins too. I was 9 weeks when I was tested. One of then was unfortunately already gone (he was still inside me but had never grown passed 4weeks and my body had not miscarried because of the other baby) the other whom was growing was unfortunately not developing properly either). Because of the first one my doctor suggested aborting. (He thought that due to the first one it was causing far too many complications for the second one and that he wouldn't make it either). But this is rare. So I give you the best of luck
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2008