Holiday Crafts....

I want to make Christmas gifts this year and need some ideas. I make candles and soap so I will make those for some people. I also plan on making the No Sew Tutus. But I would like some more ideas. What are some other things I could make? For adults or children....I wanna hear everyones ideas.

ILuvMyBoys1986

Asked by ILuvMyBoys1986 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Last year we were in a hotel - because we had a house fire! - anyway.... the kids and I did some crafts and made ornaments. This was fun for the kids, and it made nice little gifts from the kids to grandma and grandpa. I actually "made" a christmas tree out of pine cones and decorated it with ornaments we made from painted acorns. hehe. There are so many ways to make great ornaments, framing a picture of the kids... or having them paint/decorate a plain picture frame and you give grandparents a cute snap shot of the kids in a frame they decorated.

A girl friend of mine bakes, she made mini-loaves. (pumkin and chocolate chip muffins) Yum! Found some great tins for them at the dollar store and had delicious gifts cheaply.

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Oh I thought of one more.. a few years ago my friend made what was similar to a "bean bag" but it has rice in it.. you microwave it and it works like a heating pad. It stays warm a good long while! I see these for sale in the mall all the time at little kiosks. She said it was super easy!  If you get creative you can add scents and such to make them soothing...

http://tipnut.com/make-your-own-microwave-heating-pad/

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2008