truck + trailer + motorcycle on trailer= im gonna hurt someone.

Well to start out my DH bought a motorcycle while he is deployed. He is coming home soon and he wants me to get his truck and bike from his mother's house and bring them where he is stationed at. Here is the problem I have never pulled a trailer before. And I'm afraid of the responsibility of the bike, trailer, and his truck. This is gonna be a fun long stressful 61/2 hrs on the road.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Travel

• I would be nervous. Is there someone who could ride with you?
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i wouldnt. i'd have him line up his family or friend that would do it for him instead of you. My mother had an accident when she pulled a trailer herself. it actually smashed into another car. IF he's impatient and needs it now, i wouldnt do it, i'd let him wait but if your the only one that would do it for him...like ever, then good luck!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• His mom cant be there when he comes in and he thinks he needs both his truck and his bike. and i guess he didnt ask any body but me. i will be glad when he gets home after the hug i might just slap him lol for all this stress. and no one can ride with me, but i have a friend following in my car.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2011