How many times is it normal to sex a week when youi have been married for 11 months. My husband does not think we do it enough? HELP!

averysmom22008

Asked by averysmom22008 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• How often were you before? Its really going to vary relationship to relationship. My husband and I usually maintain between 3-5 times a week. We've been married nearly 3 years and been pretty consistent since we got together.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It difffers

2x a week,

Maybe more...

depends on how many times we did it in a day ;o)
    Anonymous

• I don't think my man will ever think it's enough. LOL I try and go for every other night ...right now i'm pregnant and absolutely exhausted so i've loosened it to every 3 days LOL
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 5:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• In our first couple of years of marriage we had sex several times a day. Now at 16 (almost 17 years) it's no where near that! :D My aunt told me at my bridal shower that I should keep a jar by the bed and put beans in there every time we had sex, she said you'd see the number contributed drop with each year! :D I never did, but I wish I had now! :D
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2008