help

my last period was oct 19-24
i think my period is due today rite?
well i have not seen anythin yet but i keep getting mild crmaps that come and go
it feels like its gonna come down but there is nothin
is my period even due today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm I think that seems a little early for your period to be due. I would give it at least another couple days.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yeah.. your due today.. i think you should test!!! Congrats if its positive!!!
    Period type cramps are normal in the begining of pregnancy. Its called pulling pains.. its your uterus. You could be pregnant.. :D
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I checked your ovulation calendar on i-am-pregnant.com.. it says to take one today because your due for one.. soo thats how i know you should be getting your period
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• its to soon,give it a few more days.
    Anonymous

• It is a little early your period should be due closer to the 17th, and it is never exact. If it is not here by the 22nd THEN you can stop by the store and get a test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It really depends on how long your cycles normally run. You should calculate your average cycle length and check things again before you go running to test. I know it's so exciting, but I have wasted a lot of money on pregnancy tests that way, lol. If I were you, once you calculate how far past due your period is, I would buy a test with two test strips in it. Use one tomorrow, and if it comes out negative, use the other one 3-5 days after you've missed your period.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yeah i had light cramps that was comming and going for like a week or so before my period was due and some after that
    Anonymous