Ive been CRYING && CRYING!! && im 3 monthe pregnant...

Me & My fiance been having problems right now. were living together with my mom and i allways get mad and tell him to leave. well his mom lives 3.5 hours from here and he called her yesterday to leave she said if he goes he better notcome back and told her once hes there hes done with me forever..*I OVER HEARD* Ive been crying and crying i confronted him and he said yes that were done. so i dont want to lose the baby and im already stressing, my dad told me to stop cause im going ot hurt the baby/ but what am i supposed to do just forget about it,hes still here and hes leaving Thursday. We been arguing and he said its just cause we dont have jobs i found a job now its well i need a job so im just going. Ive been supporting him for atleast 4 months already and he has never said thank you. Hes never nice the only time hes nice is when i have money and were going out to eat. i get my income tax next week and paid and i was going to get a car its also his birthday i said what do we do he said lets just go out on my birthday and i was like wtf are you serious? like you know what i mean ahhhh but why am i so sad thats what ii said i wanted if he leaves im going to be crying and crying. help me what do i do? will i lose the baby if i keep crying?

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• You aren't going to lose the baby from stress. That's a huge misconception. People have lived through the death of a spouse and still given birth. I'm not trying to belittle you situation, I'm just pointing out that worse has happened.

Your mom needs to stay out of your relationship. You two are having a baby, and need to cut through the BS and figure out how to be parents to this child. Work together. If he chooses to leave, then he didn't deserve to be with you to begin with. If that happens you let that guy go, and take care of your child. Everything will fall into place if you just do what you are supposed to be doing and also letting some time go by.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Crying is not going to make you lose your baby, believe me I cried a bunch when I was pregnant and now I have a healthy 17 month old boy. Pregnant women are hormonal and emotional. I was picking out mother's day cards for my mother and started bawling in Wal-mart. However, it seems like you allowing this jerk more tears than he deserves. Go buy your car (it is your money after all), forget about celebrating his birthday, in my opinion it's just another day.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I dont want to lose the baby. i want the baby so much and my mom only saus stuff because she comes home from work and hes doing the same thing every day which is on the computer for like 8 hours and im not lieng when i say that long or hes playing video games or watching tv. he doesnt help clean, cook, nothing! i work full time 40 hour job and he does nothing at all i mean nothing and i see where shes kind coming from ya know. and if he does leave i guess he leaves im just sad cause i dont want him too like he told me he would never leave me and it hurts me i know hes just using me and i dont know why i put up with it. he is from jamaica and doesnt have his papers. hes married but not divorced she didnt help him with the papers. he wants me to pay for the divorce to get married and buy my own ring. with my income tax he said instead of buying a car you know i need my papers why dont u just pay 4 me 2 get papers. :( PATHETIC
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Honestly, it sounds like you're better off without this guy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• he is a jerk and honestly i feel like he doesnt deserve me i mean i feel so used i just cry and cry my poor baby is co
    ing into the world not knowing anything and hes just going to get up and leave i mean ahhhh but i know i have to let him go.i know its just going to be hard on me cause i love him. i know he doesnt love me i know he doesnt. and i always heard crying puts stress on the baby that isnt true?
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would kick him out TODAY, I don't care if his mommy isn't comming to get him till thursday. I've been through similar, I cried for days but I will never forget what my mom said to me. "What does he have to contribute to this baby"? I said "nothing" she said "why would you want a man who knows he is about to have a child and isn't doing anthing to prepare to support this baby" Honestly, if he sticks around and things stay like this, you will WANT him out before you know it. But that is my advice, kick him out today and don't spend another cent on him, you are gonna need a car and other things for the baby
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Why are you messing with a married man??? I'm sorry, but you need to stop crying, and quit being a door mat. You are more sad about being alone for a little while then you are him. I'll bet once you are in a better relationship you will realize that you were in love with the idea of him, not actually him. He's not available to you. He never was. I'll bet he lied to you about the "wife" thing as well. Trust me, get out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• 2 JLS2388 that sounds exactly like my mother. and i realize and understand that i just dont want to be alone. thanks

2 Musicmom80 ive talked to the wife she wants the divorce shes engaged as well so i dont undersgtand why they cant go half but i dont want to marry him if its going to be like this you knwo what i mean i just dont know and he always tells me no one is going to want to be with a person that has a kid..

i know i need to just buy the car and worry about myself i dont know why im so stupid i just need to get over him its so much harder now that were going to have a kid
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am so sorry for what you must be going through. However it seems you are not so happy with him anyway. You deserve so much better. If he is not doing anything to help out now, while you are pregnant chances are he is not going to change. You want a relationship where you will be happy, and respected. From your post it seems he is unappreciative of you and that is not a good sign especially it seems you are doing all the work while being pregnant. If you are crying and hurt all the time then you should let him go. Be strong and focus on that little one that will becoming soon.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• :) I KNOW I CANT WAIT IM EXCITED IT SEEMS SO LONG I WANT MY BABY TO GROWN BIG AND STRONG ALREADY SO HE/SHE CAN BE WITH ME AND I KNOW I HAVE TO LET HIM GO ITS JUST GOING TO BE HARD
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2011