Is anyone else pissed with the new writers of Y&R

I just think the writing is so crappy with Maria Bell. She's killed Sharon to all of us, making Nick gross by sleeping with Diane, and defaming other well loved characters like Cane, Nikki and Victor. Do you agree???

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah I pretty much decided Sharon was a dingbat for picking Adam. I guess that is what makes it a soap opera.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes y & r has changed. i liked it better in the 1990's. the time when phyllis drugged Danny so she could sleep with him and got pregnant with Daniel.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I find it crazy that Sharon has picked Adam over Nick. I didn't know there was new writers? I like everything else though. The drama keeps the show going. Victor has always been a jerk and will always be. I really like the Daisy story. I still like Cane and always will. He ended up in Genua(ms) City to start a new life and lied to everyone to keep them safe. I hope Lily forgives him. That is my opinion. I'm so glad it is still running. Right now there is a lot of interesting and exciting things happening.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• But the storyline with Lily and Cane is about to take a big turn. I still love this show the most.,
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011